Le Manoir de Lezurec
With its superb architecture and hundred-acre estate, le Manoir de Lezurec is one of the most important Grand Manor Houses in France. A well-documented history exists dating back to Guyomar Menez in 1344. La Seigneurie was founded in 1465, and the main building was completed in 1504. La Chapelle de Ste Marguerite was built in 1626.
The Manoir has been inhabited continually for five hundred years. Its current owners, the Goring Family with enthusiastic advice from La Societe de Batiments Historiques de France) have restored and refurbished this magnificent property to an exceptionally high standard.